by Dr. Amy Cerato and Dr. Eric Snyder
Over the past two years, we have researched the origins, the narrative, and the science behind Covid-19. The interconnection of our financial, technological, medical, scientific, educational, and governmental entities and their corruption are rooted in totalitarianism, authoritarianism, and control. Ceaseless manipulation invoking fear-induced compliance in humans to attain outcomes defined by the global elite accentuated this institutional corruption. It is important to remember, however, that this institutional corruption has been allowed to continue because We The People have allowed this corruption to endure. The simple act of ordinary, brave individuals is to not participate in lies, nor support false actions. Nor is it to stay silent when wrongs are perpetrated. Brave individuals unite together to speak up and take action to eliminate corruption and champion freedom. For the past year we have been trying to warn those in positions of power in Oklahoma, the U.S. and even the world about the perils associated with this event and finally we see the tides turning towards freedom and liberty. By reading these chapters, we have provided and empowered you with enough data to tell employers, friends, family members, hospital workers, educators, school board members, elected officials, and foes that the “lies will not be perpetuated through you.” We have given you the resources necessary to defeat the lie!
For futurists who do choose to read history, we hope our influence will be to temper the lure of making overly bold projections like “this will never happen again.” Ironically, the horrors of Nazi Germany are being taught in many educational institutions throughout the country by the same individuals who are unable to recognize the evil associated with this worldwide event. Always continue to pay attention to subtle details and nuances along with trends. In doing so, one would recognize we are in the midst of a fourth turning in American history.
The Fourth Turning
Every 80-100 years over the past five centuries, American society has entered a crisis. These events and their impact on individuals who live through them, result in lasting cognitive, physical, and spiritual values that guide the next generation. The War of the Roses (1459-1487), the Armada Crisis (1569-1594), the Glorious Revolution Crisis (1675-1704), the American Revolution (1773-1794), Civil War (1860-1865), the Great Depression and World War II (1929-1946) allows individuals to extrapolate a saecular trend to predict that the Millennial crisis would occur between 2005-2026. A book titled the Fourth Turning provides a historical summary of the phases of change for roughly each century in the United States. At each “turning,” deep, serious societal changes take place as the “value regime propels the replacement of the old civic order with a new one.” The authors surmise a saeculum always ends in crisis before a new one can begin. The book defines the first three turnings as follows:
- The first turning is a high, upbeat era of strengthening institutions and weakening individualism, when a new civic order implants and the old values regime decays.
- The second turning is an Awakening, a passionate era of spiritual upheaval, when the civic order comes under attack from a new values regime.
- The third turning is an Unraveling, a downcast era of strengthening individuals and weakening institutions, when the old civil order decays and the new values regime implants.
- The fourth turning is a Crisis.
The first three “turnings” above have certainly played out over the past 60 + years. Operation warp speed and its promulgation by Joe Biden’s administration is now unraveling at warp speed as the narrative surrounding vaccines worldwide is changing. On February, 11th, 2022 Ontario’s Premier dropped the vaccine mandate and Norway scrapped its final Covid restrictions. The UK is ending all restrictions at the end of the month, and New York, Nevada, New Jersey and other states are ending mask mandates. In Oklahoma, the attorney general released a statement protecting physicians from authoritarian health departments and agencies who threaten license revocation for prescribing approved “off label” therapeutics to treat those with Covid-19. In the pharmaceutical world, individuals like Stephane Bancel, the billionaire CEO of Moderna, deleted his Twitter account on February 13th, 2022 after Moderna shares lost $140 billion.
There are MASSIVE crowds marching for freedom worldwide–in Australia, Europe, South American, Israel, and Canada, as what started as a convoy of truckers has morphed into an envoy of citizens who are resolute in their efforts to peacefully attain their freedoms. On February 14th, 2022, Canada’s PM Trudeau invoked never before used federal emergency powers in response to the nationwide protests in Canada. His doubling down smells of double trouble as the sound of freedom has arrived at his doorstep. All the while, Joe Rogan continues to win the culture war as more individuals trust his legitimate questioning of guests over the controlled messaging of our news media. This includes UFC fighter Israel Adesanya (language warning), staunchly defending Joe Rogan’s character this weekend at a pre-fight press conference. The more individuals gather worldwide united in their efforts, the more desperate the old civic order becomes.
The more desperate the civic order becomes, the more likely the climax of the crisis “turning” phase will be expedited as the art of war has evolved in the traditional sense. Historically, the physical component of war was magnified while the psychological component was minimized. The weapons of war over the past two years, however, have been geared towards crushing economies, programming individuals, eliminating institutions of truth, abolishing any and all rights through expanding surveillance abilities and shaming, or even worse, punishing individuals who spoke out against the narrative. Our neglecting of the U.S. Constitution and devaluing of the federal reserve note by giving the banks $1.6 trillion/week has destabilized our society and set-up the “everything bubble” that will pop any day now. Each of these efforts deconstructs and destabilizes the family unit and our communities, and the old civic order knows this. Sadly, the psychological side to the war shifted this year to the physical with the rollout of gene therapy vaccines whose effect has been catastrophic and threatens bodily autonomy worldwide. If the old civic order wins, individuals will have nothing left. We have already given everything else away.
Are we beyond idiocracy already or can we unite and successfully fight? The past two years have opened many eyes on both sides of the political spectrum as to how deranged this entire unscientific narrative has been, weaved with the following untruths:
- Lockdowns work—“two-weeks to stop the spread.”
- Masks work.
- If you space offices and desks 6 ft apart it will prevent the spread.
- The RT-PCR test is the gold standard diagnostic test.
- The threshold cycles of the RT-PCR does not impact testing results.
- Anti-viral therapeutics do not work to treat Covid-19.
- Physicians who prescribe off-label therapeutics for early treatment harm patients.
- Natural immunity does not apply to Covid-19.
- The medical definitions established based on years of research were no longer applicable (herd immunity and vaccines).
- Hospitals were not incentivized with monetary gain for Covid-19 diagnosis and certain treatment protocols.
- Schools were not incentivized with monetary gain for following CDC and FDA agency guidance.
- Vaccine efficacy should be defined and communicated using relative risk reduction.
- The vaccines stop and prevent the transmission of Covid-19, resulting in less severe outcomes and death.
- The vaccines are safe and effective.
While the bullet points above are extensive, they are not exhaustive as the depth of the deception, and lack of accountability, is difficult to fathom. These past two years also resulted in incomprehensible public health decisions that included:
- no sound scientific principles,
- extended authoritative state-wide emergencies giving unilateral power to authorities and usurping individual rights,
- malicious partnerships between government, financial, technological, medical, scientific, educational entities distorting and misrepresenting COVID-19 deaths, testing, masking, effective therapeutics and the power of natural immunity,
- unfathomable coercion into taking an experimental product or lose one’s livelihood through unconstitutional mandates and
- the totalitarian push for medical passports for a gene therapy that not only does not stop infection or transmission, but kills more people than it saves.
It should be quite clear that if this was about science, then the unequivocal honest truth and the endurance of individual rights would be an option;
- If this was about immunity, antibody tests would have been an option.
- If this was about health, alternative protocols would have been an option.
- If it was about basic human rights, informed consent would have been an option.
- If this was about truth, transparent data sharing would have been an option.
- If this was about honesty, airing counter-views would have been an option.
- If this was about safety, caring for the most vulnerable first would have been an option.
- If this was about justice, imposing liability on stakeholders would be an option.
- If this was about democracy, public referendum would be an option.
- If this was about equality, the same rules for all classes would be an option.
- If this was about integrity, trying public servants, pharma giants and doctors would be an option.
- If this was about greater good, opening up and treating this as an endemic would be an option.”
Do not ever forget that this was NEVER about “the science.” Those of us with a strong sense of consciousness, knew that something was terribly wrong from the beginning. We knew that a coronavirus had never been tamed by a vaccine and that travel bans were not going to work in curbing the spread. We knew implicitly that masking did not work and that both lockdowns and masking would cause more harm than good. We knew the dangers associated with a government dictating what went into our bodies; especially our children’s bodies. We were uncomfortable with the ways in which the government demanded compliance without providing any valid scientific evidence of a benefit, and we were caught off-guard when the government forced employers to leverage employment by mandating an experimental vaccine with no long term safety data.
Individuals on the left and the right of the political spectrum have both awakened because this worldwide event is not a left or right issue; it is a “we the people” versus the “government/Big Pharma/Media/Academia/BigTech” issue. In order to contextualize this assertion, it becomes important to understand that politics is less like a spectrum and more like a horseshoe (Figure 1). The horseshoe theory supposes that political views from the far left to the far right are not opposite ends but bend around until they are quite close to each other. The totalitarian communist of the extreme left has far more in common with the authoritarian dictator from the extreme right than they do with anyone in the center. They are all in favor of an omnipotent State, which of course is controlled by them for their own benefit at the expense of the liberty and prosperity of the rest of us and this makes them terribly, terribly dangerous. It also makes them natural accomplices. El Gato Malo says it well: Fear the box; not the other side of the aisle.
Most worrying is the time when the far right and the far left form a sort of bridge to join forces. This is where the real atrocities take place. Once this bridge is in place, it becomes very, very difficult to escape authoritarianism and unfortunately, this bridge has been built in the United States for quite a while. Ever notice how individuals like Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger and Mitch McConnell get along so well with Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer and Harry Reid, but when a true outsider arrives in Washington DC, they all attack? Ever notice how the uber wealthy on both sides of the political spectrum continue to get even more wealthy no matter what political party is in charge (e.g., Walton’s, Zuckerberg’s, Koch’s, Gates’, or Bezos’)? Remember the Patriot Act that our leaders embraced because everyone was fearful after 9-11? Were the actions of our elected officials then not strikingly familiar to their actions today? Using fear to stifle critical thinking and invoke unwavering compliance is tremendously powerful. The vote for the Patriot Act was near unanimous and even after it officially expired, it’s provisions have never been relinquished.
The result of the Patriot Act was our own government spying on us with a myriad of new ways to take our rights without due process. The secret courts and FISA warrants over the past few decades have been handed out like candy. Much of the power the Patriot Act devolved and enabled has directly influenced the handling of the COVID-19 health crisis and its evolution into tyranny – the horseshoe bridge is strong. It is clear that our cherished Constitution, while designed to limit government, is being subverted by corporations that control, with the government’s blessing, the town square. The result is a loss of free-speech; replaced with controlled, compulsory speech.
The conclusion of our Millennial fourth turning will forever shape the future. How do we want to resolve this crisis so that we may joyfully enter the next saeculum on an exuberant high? The rhythms of history do not reveal the outcome of this Crisis; they only suggest the timing and dimension. It will be up to We The People to determine how this story ends.